Beliefs & Values
- Possibility – Through Jesus Christ All Things are Possible!
- Identity – Growing intimacy with God enables one to discover who he/she was created to be.
- Opportunity – God offers opportunities for growth, development, and maturity for every believer no matter age or background.
- Authority – God is the highest authority. He is three (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) in One and has no other before Him.
- Infallibility – The Bible is infallible and Divinely inspired.
- Growth – Life with Christ is a dynamic experience that brings abundant joy, love and devotion.
- Absolute – Belief in and acceptance of Christ as Lord is the ONLY way into the kingdom of heaven.
- Unity – Jesus is the unifying force among Christ centered denominations. We do not place one denomination over any other.
- Intimacy – Living a Christ centered life requires an intentional focus on seeking deeper relationship with the Lord.
- Purpose – Intimacy with God allows each believer to gain understanding of his/her kingdom purpose and destiny.
- Inheritance – All believers are heirs to the kingdom of heaven and as such are part of a royal priesthood.
- Balance – The church must operate in balance between supernatural experiences and Biblical knowledge to walk in the fullness of Christ.
- Empowered – The active gifts of the Holy Spirit enable believers to fulfill their kingdom purpose.
- Value– Every person was created by God as a unique treasure for the advancement of the kingdom of God.
Lift up your eyes all around, and see: they all gather together, they come to you; your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be nursed at your side. Then you shall see and become radiant, and your heart shall swell with joy; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, the wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.